Chicken Salad Chick opening Oct. 20
MADISON — Chicken Salad Chick, a fast-casual restaurant concept, will open its doors here next Tuesday with a grand opening celebration where the first 100 guests will receive free chicken salad for a year. Other giveaways are scheduled for the rest of the week to celebrate the launch.
The Madison location is the second in the metro-area for the franchise. The first location opened in Flowood in 2018. The Madison restaurant is owned and operated by multi-unit franchise owners Blake and Shae Fuller of Taste and C, LLC. They operate another store in Hattiesburg.
“Joining the Chicken Salad Chick family is about so much more than becoming a business owner. We have the opportunity to make an impact, both in the community and on a personal level, either through our kind, attentive service or giveback efforts,” said Shae Fuller, owner. “Blake and I have loved serving the Flowood and Hattiesburg communities and look forward to opening our Madison on Main location. The area has a vibrant culinary scene and we know we’ll be a great next addition.”
Chicken Salad Chick is closely following Mississippi’s state and local guidelines for COVID-19 procedures and will open the Madison on Main restaurant at limited capacity with social distancing measures in place. All employees will be wearing masks and gloves, as well as practicing proper handwashing and food safety protocol.
For guests who prefer to take their chicken salad to-go, Madison on Main has a drive-thru for added convenience.
During grand opening week, guests have an opportunity to participate in a number of giveaways, including:
• Tuesday: The first 100 guests will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month for an entire year, with one lucky guest randomly selected to win one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week.
• Wednesday: The first 50 guests to purchase three large Quick Chicks will receive a free Chick charcuterie board.
• Thursday: The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free Chick tumbler.
• Friday: The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a free Chick blanket.
• Saturday: The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free large Chick cooler.
Elizabeth Tyler, executive director of the Madison the City Chamber of Commerce, looks forward to the opening of the new restaurant.
“It is so exciting for Madison to be able to welcome Chicken Salad Chick,” she said. “Madison continues to experience tremendous growth and we know they will be very successful. We look forward to officially celebrating with them as we cut the ribbon next week.”
Chicken Salad Chick is located next to the Sleep Number store off Mississippi 463.